Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just a Few...

This is one of my favorite photos that I have composed which I did by blending two different images together. There is just something so simple about the human face and the flower, something so delicate. So I took a self portrait and then a picture of a beautiful flower and presto! 

This photograph was taken less than a week after the October fires. When a city has gone through such a terrible ordeal, it brings out the patriotism of people. One afternoon while I was walking to work I turned around and saw this beautiful sunset along with this beautiful flag blowing in the breeze. I just couldn't resist the urge to break out my camera. 



The Ridgecrest sky.  I really didn't even have to edit much of this at all. The colors are all natural and I merely snapped this photo while poking my head out of the window while my boyfriend was speeding down the highway. 

No comments: